Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

has johnny depp ruined his career?

I doubt it. It really doesn't matter what he does. He'll always be remembered as a few different characters in hit movies. He is too famous to ever be ruined by anything

He's 57 and it was winding down anyways so i don't think so.

I hope not. He just made a mistake marrying a psycho bit*h.

• ?

i would hope not

Too soon to say. The Rolling Stone article about him a few years ago was terrifying, but he's not dead yet. 

The recent movie-roll choices haven't worked out so well. But like him or not, he is talented, and the public always loves a comeback. So, time will tell.

I always thought he was a strange guy, so yeah.

🥴 To be honest?

I dont think so. His ex wife was a bad apple.

Anyone who steals from someone and donates $50,000 for show does it to make a name for themselves.

She used him for his career and reputation. Then diminished it to prove a point. 

That she could.