Why oh kind sir why Indian government should put an embargo on Australia for the racist abuse of SCG crowd, what's your say?

I am personal friends with the Indian Prime Minister and several high powered members of the Indian government. I am a large doner to the BJP. I will mention this to them when I am talking with them next. The Indian Prime Minister often asks for my advise and acts on it.

Hercules Zing keep doing your racist bigotry and anti India exremism. It gives fuel to my fire. Play with my fire and you will get burned.

Cutrisspots2 I have wealth and power beyond your wildest dreams. I am a martial arts expert and a former Special Forces Operative.

• Scozbo

I think it is important to firstly be certain that racial abuse took place... I’m not sure that this has been shown conclusively yet.

The Indian president would regard you as a name dropping peasant. He wouldn't fart in your general direction. 🤣

• Cee

Get back in your box, fool.

Stop calling them Indians. They prefer to be called Native Americans.

I will leave it in your hands Ashish, as you obviously know the right people.

GOD BELLS

'Play with my fire and you will get burned.'

That sounds like a threat. 

I don't think the Aussies are at all concerned about your fantasies about knowing important people.