Why oh kind sir why Indian government should put an embargo on Australia for the racist abuse of SCG crowd, what's your say?

Update:

I am personal friends with the Indian Prime Minister and several high powered members of the Indian government. I am a large doner to the BJP. I will mention this to them when I am talking with them next. The Indian Prime Minister often asks for my advise and acts on it.

Update 2:

Hercules Zing keep doing your racist bigotry and anti India exremism. It gives fuel to my fire. Play with my fire and you will get burned.

Update 3:

Cutrisspots2 I have wealth and power beyond your wildest dreams. I am a martial arts expert and a former Special Forces Operative.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Scozbo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I think it is important to firstly be certain that racial abuse took place... I’m not sure that this has been shown conclusively yet.

• 2 months ago

The Indian president would regard you as a name dropping peasant. He wouldn't fart in your general direction. 🤣

• Cee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Get back in your box, fool.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stop calling them Indians. They prefer to be called Native Americans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I will leave it in your hands Ashish, as you obviously know the right people.

GOD BELLS

• 2 months ago

'Play with my fire and you will get burned.'

That sounds like a threat. 

I don't think the Aussies are at all concerned about your fantasies about knowing important people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.