None ya asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Anus and vagina itch ?

My butthole and vagina itch. No discharge or anything. Any ideas?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Could be myriads of potential reason for this itching zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 1 month ago

It honestly in non medical terms could be the underwear your wearing. Your probably not a dirty person but start off by making sure 1) your washing with non scented soap and water daily and only outside your vagina area. 2) if your shaving you could be shaving to often or wrong. 3) if you wear thongs either right after you shave giving your skin no time to air or wear them constantly it could be causing irritation. honestly its probably nothing serious. everythings always changing and doing whatever down there and around that area. if it gets bad talk to a doctor but your probably fine. try sleeping without underwear and airy pants for a couple nights 

• 1 month ago

I have lots of ideas about many things. Can you be specific?

• 1 month ago

Irritation between the rear-end and vagina can likewise be brought about by: aggravation from expendable wipes, undies liners, strap clothing, tight fitting jeans or cleansers or cleansers just as skin conditions, for example, lichen sclerosus or yeast contaminations. Attempt to stay away from anything that could be aggravating to the territory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I suggest scratching where it itches.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You could have an infection from wiping the wrong direction after using the bathroom.  Wiping from front to back is correct, wiping from back to front spreads the chance of you catching a nasty infection.   Also, it could be the underwear you're wearing.  Cotton is best, because nylon doesn't let the body "breathe".  What kind of detergent do you wash your clothes in?  It could be that, as well. 

• PW
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Maybe warts from sex

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Likely to be threadworms. Don’t touch you face without getting treatment 

• 2 months ago

pin worms?       

• 2 months ago

Maybe see a doctor?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.