How high do you rate Battlestar Gallactica ?

I've been binge watching the whole series now and have gotten a bit bored in the 3rd season because the characters are kinda dumb and it's too talky but overall i give it a 7.

@entropy Yes the amount of ridiculousness piles up fast and furious as the series goes along. Now we have Baltar somehow being in a cylon's head .

The other thing i find silly is how they just keep bringing cylons on board and actually listening to them when their stated objective is to obliterate the human race.

They'll put the cylon's opinion on top of friends'.

After awhile like you said i wish they'd all get flushed out the airlocks.

Favorite Answer

I give it a 4.5/10.

A grimmer and grittier take on the campy (but fun) original was a good idea.  The problem is that they created a cast of character that I HATED.  The only one of them that I didn't want to die at the hands of the Cylons was Adama.  And even he I didn't particularly like.  Olmos played him as just "I'm tired".  That was his one emotion...always.  Exhaustion.  

Where they really lost me is when Baltar was making out with the Cylon in his brain in the middle of the corridor and people were walking by staring at him (remember, no one but him could see her...she was a figment of his imagination), and yet no one thought to question giving THIS LUNATIC all of the access and power to destroy and betray them.  That was the moment when I was like "Okay, this show doesn't even REMOTELY care about plausible character actions, it's just going to force the plot".

And then the ending was particularly cheesy and bad.

• ?

It starts off really well, then gets progressively worse, until the last season is just a load of rubbish. If it had managed to maintain the quality of the early stuff all the way through, it would've been one of my favourite sci fi shows, as is, I give it a 6.5/10 or so.

• andy

Battlestar Galactica five /ten

It was good but not great.

You have to watch all of it. Or it's a waste of time. You won't get it. 

I actually think I'm in space... Its pretty good..... 9 or 10....

• Olive

Honestly I never really watched them that much to rate

I never cared for it.