Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Where should I home my cat if the guy I will marry doesn't want her inside our house that is in a cold area. PS: I won't abandon her. ?

Update:

I will NEVER abandon her. Thank you all! 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You made a commitment to your kitty when you adopted her, please don’t abandon her. This guy you mention doesn’t seem respectful of you if he insists on bad treatment of your girl. I only see one answer here, and that is you and Kitty finding a guy who respects you.

• 1 month ago

Many dudes will love you and your cat. Time to move on to something better.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd say abandon the guy, not the sweet little kitty. If he demands such treatment for your cat, it shows he doesn't have enough respect for your or the cat so its a red flag. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The answer is obvious. Get a new guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

OK, good, you won't abandon your pet. Ditch the loser fiance

• 1 month ago

You need to re-home the idiot you're fixing to marry.  He's cruel and it won't be long until he starts being abusive towards YOU!  Don't be stupid - call off the wedding and find a REAL man!

• 1 month ago

Keep the Cat, rehome the Guy.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If you dont kick the guy to the curb over this you cant be a real cat lady

• TB12
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Perhaps you should rehome the guy you're going to marry instead.

• 2 months ago

You are abandoning her though? Your cat is your companion and your supposed husband doesn't respect you or your cat. Why are you letting him rule over you like that? That's disrespectful and cruel so why marry that? are you his future wife/husband or doormat he can walk all over?. Keep your cat inside and if he's got a problem with that then you throw him out into the cold. If you do decide you'd rather be that guys push over wife/husband he can get whatever he wants from then find a cat rescue or no-kill shelter that'll take her and don't get any more animals while you're with him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.