Should choose Core i7 CPU or Ryzen 7 CPU?

I am referring to new laptop lines for work. Should I choose a model with a Core i7 CPU or a Ryzen 7 CPU. Which option helps me run multiple programs without lag?

Anyone have any advice for me?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

if those are your standards, then they are essentially the same. Go with the best offer.

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

both are good , core 7b for business programs and ryzen for a game machine , you choose which is the best for your needs .. intel is faster for business apps , but ryzen is specificily made for games , as i said you choose .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Both are good, capable, powerful CPU's!

• 2 months ago

There are many CPUs in each range.

Look at the Passmark ratings of each CPU you consider, and look which has most cores.

In general, the Ryzen CPUs now give rather better performance for a given system CPU cost.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Get the i9 instead 

• 2 months ago

much depends on the specific model of CPU/APU -- suggest you look for the comparative cpu power charts published by gaming sites such as tomshardware or guru3d

• 2 months ago

Thanks so much!

• 2 months ago

if those are your standards, then they are essentially the same. Go with the best offer.

• 2 months ago

Doesn't make any difference.  What's more important for multiple programs is the amount of ram your computer has.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.