Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Was it smart of friend of mine to cover his face a full mask like Antifa did, during his time at the DC protest.?

Don't bother threatening me about my IP address. I'm not using my real name this account,  I'm outside the country, and I'm using a VPN connection.

RWPossum it's incredible you just didn't get the question but I expect that from somebody with your IQ.

I'm not a criminal because I'm 2,000 mi away from where it happened. And last time I checked famous speech is still legal.

5 days ago

His face doesn't matter.  His action on the internet, and those who will turn him in, are what matters.

As for American free speech, speech that leads to or is involved in an insurrection is NOT legal.  It can lead to 10 years in prison.  Had there NOT been the insurrection, that speech would be legal.

• Mike
    1 week ago

Guess if you are a criminal regardless of your political opinion it is probably wise to cover your face if you are doing something illegal. The key word is wise. Look at Trump supporters from Wednesday... not much wisdom there from that pack of silly yet dangerous useful idiots

• 1 week ago

Quite simply yes - it is a good idea to cover one's face with a mask in the worst part of a pandemic that has killed 300K+ Americans. That's why so few Trumpsters rioting in the Capitol were wearing masks. Not smart by a long shot. Idiots.

• ?
    1 week ago

There were few if any ANTIFA people at the protest. If your friend was one of the peaceful protesters, there was no need to cover his face. If he was a rioter, I suppose he was smart for covering his face, in the same way a bank robber is smart for covering his.

• 1 week ago

Reported for trolling.

If you have to ask this, you would make a terrible mugger.

1 week ago

That's smart of them and smart of you that you're protecting yourself on the internet. Most liberals here don't even know what a VPN connection is. 

1 week ago

Dont worry. I won’t even bother to believe you.

• Will
    1 week ago

Your details made it even more obvious that you're a troll. Trolling skill level: F for failure