As a guy, is it worthwhile to attend a Hooters bikini pageant? Why or why not?

One of my friends just posted on Instagram giving her followers an early notice of her pageant coming up.  Most of her followers responded on the post to tell her whether they would be able to attend the event.  Since I have never been to such a pageant before, I am wondering if it will be worthwhile at all.  If I attend, do I just cheer for my friend and take pictures if need be?  It could be enjoyable as I will see lots of girls.  However, I am not sure whether the event is beneficial to me as a spectator.  Should I attend the pageant?  Why or why not?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's worthwhile for your genitals

• 2 months ago

Go, have a good time, see some pretty young ladies, and there wont be any beta-males there that are afraid of catching the Chinese flu.

• 2 months ago

You'll see some decent looking girls in bikinis aling with a crowd of guys getting drunk.  That's all it is.  So go if you want 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

sounds a bit sleazy to me.You want to keep yourself pure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is absolutely worthwhile to go. Cheer louder for every one of the contestants than you have ever before; cheer until you're horse and lose your voice. Those women need you because it is the highlight of their lives. 

Within five days after the show, go visit all your family, old and young. And visit all your friends too. The contestants are counting on you to do that.  

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no it isn't due to the pandemic

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Enjoy corona - the virus, not the beer. Hope you are one of the lucky ones who is either asymptomatic or you get the mild form. For me it would be a hard pass. Had corona type  pneumonia once and didn't enjoy it.

• 2 months ago

"However, I am not sure whether the event is beneficial to me as a spectator"

Ask your roommate to wear a crop top.

• 2 months ago

Isn’t it illegal during the pandemic to have a mass gathering. 

I personally would stay away because of the pandemic. 

If there were no pandemic then I would go. Girls in bikini. Why would you not go. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.