Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 2 months ago

Do you still believe covid is real?

Of course it is, what kind of a question is that? Both my wife and I and other family members have had it and it's not pleasant. Try asking the families of the millions who have died from it worldwide.

I don't think I am still getting much in the way of symptoms.  Apart from the eye irritation.   It has been nine months since I came out of hospital.

I KNOW covid is real.

Source(s): ICU nurse that cares for covid patients

Bogus data and online media gossipy tidbits fuel numerous who keep the reality from getting the pandemic. Here, we put any misinformation to rest.

• Ludwig

Yes its real but some people have no idea how hard it can be to feel the pain of disease, the reason for this is they never went through it.

not letting near me , with a name like yours , i would be fairly wary ..

Yes, of course. It's real.

• JuanB

What part of 2 million dead would make me doubt it being real?

Yes. Like the moon landing.

If this was a secret conspiracy, it would involve governments all over the world. COVID, as the moon landing would have to have thousands of people,"in on it".

That's too much to keep a secret.

Source(s): "You can fool some of the people all the time; all of the people some of the time. But can't fool ALL the people ALL of the time."--Abraham Lincoln.