Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 2 months ago

Do you still believe covid is real?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Of course it is, what kind of a question is that? Both my wife and I and other family members have had it and it's not pleasant. Try asking the families of the millions who have died from it worldwide.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think I am still getting much in the way of symptoms.  Apart from the eye irritation.   It has been nine months since I came out of hospital.

• 2 months ago

I KNOW covid is real.

Source(s): ICU nurse that cares for covid patients
  • 2 months ago

Bogus data and online media gossipy tidbits fuel numerous who keep the reality from getting the pandemic. Here, we put any misinformation to rest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think I am still getting much in the way of symptoms.  Apart from the eye irritation.   It has been nine months since I came out of hospital.

• 2 months ago

Yes its real but some people have no idea how hard it can be to feel the pain of disease, the reason for this is they never went through it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

not letting near me , with a name like yours , i would be fairly wary ..

• 2 months ago

Yes, of course. It's real.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What part of 2 million dead would make me doubt it being real?

• 2 months ago

Yes. Like the moon landing.

If this was a secret conspiracy, it would involve governments all over the world. COVID, as the moon landing would have to have thousands of people,"in on it".

That's too much to keep a secret.

Source(s): "You can fool some of the people all the time; all of the people some of the time. But can't fool ALL the people ALL of the time."--Abraham Lincoln.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.