Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 month ago

What TV show from the 80s should be brought back and how should we change it?

I voted for scarecrow and mrs. King, but we should get rid of mrs. King and age her children and then just put Lee back in it with Billy's job. We should also make Jamie end up working for iff. Jamie hated him if anybody remembers. And we should bring back Francine because it was really boring without her.

Misfits of Science, about a group of teens who all had superpowers. It was fun and quirky, but sadly only ran for one season. As a comic book geek back in the day, I loved it. 

I'd update the FX, tighten up the storytelling and maybe explore different power sets than the ones the show featured. But keep the sense of fun. This show could have simply copied the X-Men comics, which had started to become very popular around that time, but it kept to its own thing.

Robotech.  No changes, just bring it back.

• Larry

Murphy Brown-No changes    

• JuanB

Married, With Children.  - Make it more politically incorrect and R rated.

Simon and Simon would be my choice.

Misfits of Science.  Bring it back and do it as an actual entertaining modern super-show with better effects and character work.

Paper Chase.

We need intelligent dramas