Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

My teacher has a personal grudge against me—what should I do?

Hey guys! 

I’m a junior this year, and I’m currently stuck at home doing online school because my school is forcing me to quarantine. The AP class I’m taking is definitely a class more easily understood in person, so I’m already having difficulty keeping up. Not to mention I’m very shy in class >.< However, the teacher has a grudge against me because I was best friends with her daughter, until we split up. Her daughter, (let’s call her Kenna) was a part of a toxic friend group which I joined, and we clicked. Long story short, she and her boyfriend treated me pretty badly, and turned me into someone I didn’t even recognize anymore. After I broke it off with her I got better, and everything was great. Anyway, her mom is the teacher for my AP lang class (of course🥲) and she has already failed me. As far as I know the school has let her know that I’m behind because of recent personal difficulties, and that I’m working on catching up as fast as I can. She tends to play favorites, and from what I’ve experienced she trash talks her students to her family at home. None of my other classes have graded anything yet because it’s so early in the school year. There is another AP Lang class I can take, but I’m already enrolled in this one. I feel so overwhelmed and intimidated, and I don’t think I can be sick, work at my job, and keep up with her class. I’m scared to fail. Should I switch? Should I approach her? Am I just overthinking it? Please help!!!

P.S: said teacher is also a favorite among the staff. 

Nurse in Tennessee fainted after receiving COVID vaccine

Question: why should we take it if it has such side effects?

Nurse in Alaska had anaphylactic shock

Trump and Biden are in cahoots to chip everyone via needles on the vaccines

5G will kill vaccinated

Population control = depopulation = Georgia Guide stones 500 million max population

LA RESISTANCE ! ! !

Doctor Fauci = son of Mother Theresa; Theresa supplied Jeffrey Epstein's island with kids to fondle with

Adrenochrome will be extracted from dissidents in underground re-education camps; dissidents were taken there (when electricity was turned off for a few days) at 4AM after drone with scopolamine gassed them (Project Pogo and Project Zyphr)...

Project Pogo = gov't shills Alex Jones, Qanon, Adam Green, etc. tell you something funny and you comment or like, then you'll be exterminated under Project Zyphr... David Goldberg revealed this and other stuff (like how Trump converted to Judaism) and he got executed..

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group (according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov) without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

How about you find out about switching classes with a different teacher.  With the tension and conflict that you had with your teacher's daughter, perhaps it may be considered a conflict of interest to have that instructor.  It may be more difficult for that instructor to be objective (looking at the facts instead of emotion) when give out grades for class assignments, presentations, and/or tests or quizzes.

You say "Her daughter (let's call her Kenna)" ... OK, but why call her anything, when you didn't need to use the name at all, did you?

I'm not sure I believe this story. How do you KNOW this teacher has "already" failed you? How do you KNOW she "trash talks her students" at home? Were you a fly on the wall?I think you're having difficulty (but who isn't? You can't be the only student in quarantine, the only student who thinks the AP class is a class more easily understood in person) and you've decided to turn your previous problems with her daughter into a fantasy revenge story.Very few teachers allow their personal feelings to take them as far as failing a student so early. Have other students in your class had their grades yet? Has anyone else been failed?I'm sorry, but you give so little evidence for any of this, just a series of assumptions and suppositions. Where are some facts?And at the back of my mind is a tiny voice saying "Doesn't this sound like our old friend Corey?"

You say she has a personal grudge, but you don't say anything or give any evidence of how that is affecting you other than you say "she failed you." Not sure what you mean by that, but you also say you are behind, so yes, you are failing.

But yes, you should probably switch. Not necessarily because of the teacher but because of the fact that in your head (at least) you are not being treated fairly.

hi

1st understand why teacher has personal gurdge on you and what you have done . if you done something say sorry and teachers are the best part in our life to make our life very useful and valuable

• OTTO

Request a replacement teacher due to conflict of interests. It is obvious that your relationship with her daughter is a conflict of interest that is affecting her ability to treat you as any other student.

The first thing is to put him in prayer and then approach him and ask for the reason of his grudge against you and if he tells you it is settled