What's something that must enter your life?

I lament to state demise.

A woman, haha.

I'm 39 and have never had a girlfriend.

I am picky, but I don't want to be that guy that is always looking at other women. 

Income. Not to pay for non existant out of control spending or debt, but just to pay the necessities for my simple life.

Air, food and water, sleep, and shelter. Without any of these things I wouldn't be able to survive.

God,with out him you will never inherit the kingdom  of heaven, for all who don't believe in him are fools. one day your going to meet him and at that time you can tell him he's not real.

Peace and the freedom from workplace gossip and rumors, so I can do my job without misplaced judgment.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Hope. If hope enters your life, you will want to live else you become a hopeless piece of flesh and bone

Pizza...............

This is in Etiquette.

So I will say rude people. Lot of people said 'death'. But I see no connection to Etiquette. 

Into each life some rain must fall, but too much is falling in mine.