Wayne asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

If Brock Lesnar returns to WWE, do you think the crowd will cheer or boo at him?

• adam

with no live audiance it makes no sense to bring him back. See love him or hate him he puts azzzes in seats . he sells tickets. But thats not happening now. Cheers or boos dont matter .

boo him he is over rated

They would Boo him for sure, he's only in it for the money, sadly 

What crowd?                    

The electronic crowd that WWE pipes in the noise for will most certainly cheer brock lesnar.

BOO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks to Covid-19, Crowd Noise is piped in at every show, so it seems to me The WWE Writing Staff would decide whether Brock Lesnar who is not under Contract to WWE or anyone else at the moment decides to sign a new Contract with WWE.

They don't need him to come back, nor do they "The Rock."

They have more than enough guys/gals who can/will put on a Great show.

BTW: Why the he// is WWE wasting my time with Dead-Wood Randy "Wake Me when he's Done" Orton.

Source(s): WWE really Sucks with Orton
  • Adam

Lesnar is still more interesting than 99% of the current roster so yes I'd be happy of he returned

There's no crowds there to do either but Lesnar will always get cheered because he's a huge draw but I think his wwe run is over.