What could be that thing that restaurants(I being a concerned person about)pour inside their foods,and they become nicer than home foods?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Without getting judgey, more butter and salt is the key.....and often more varied seasoning mixes. 

• kswck2

You are obviously either a child or a very low IQ troll. ThE only difference between home made foods and restaurant foods is that the restaurant foods are much more expensive. 

• ?

@Nazanin You are failing as a troll and your assumption that restaurant food is nicer than a home cooked meal speaks to your youth and ignorance of the craft. 

Cooks, chefs and those with common sense knows that we(I being a lifelong cook)pour love into our food which is the secret ingredient that does impact the flavor. It's also presentation that a chef knows about which means that plating is as important as all the other steps starting with prep..

Cooks know that home cooked food is usually better. Your question is one born of ignorance and probably youth. It's laughable that restaurants are assumedly better because some restaurants are just horrible and some home cooks are capable of burning water. 

There are times when making bread that I may knead the dough a little more aggressively than I should be but cooking is a also form of therapy. Ever seen Ramen Girl?  It's our emotions that are the difference. 

TLDR: The best cooks at home or in the hospitality industry are better because we pour love into everything we do.