Anonymous

How come people think that an autistic man can be charged with kidnapping when nothing has taken place yet?

So I found out one of my hater's identity's lately and I was able to backtrace and found out who she is. She is this 20 year old college student, a white girl who lives in los angeles. I was upset and tired of being bashed so I called a suicide hotline and told them the whole thing that I found out who she is and that I wanted to come to her house and grab her, bound her and duct tape her mouth shut and throw her into the trunk of my rental car. Then drive her off to some warehouse. I got these ideas from an movie. The hotline people told me that they are sending my tape to the FBI, saying that I am a danger. I was only freaking ranting, I didn't even intend on acting on it. I was just mad and upset and vented. One of the reasons why I called the hotline was to talk about so that I don't end up doing it for real. I told andy and he said that I'm screwed. He says that what I told them was a confession and is enough probable cause for the FBI to make an arrest. I'm so sick and tired of this. This was just a rant, I didn't even intend on acting on it. How come people think that I can get indicted for this when this was just a rant and not a confession ???

He needs help he probably has obsessive interest in you he probably fancy you  people  with autism have this special interests thing but his parents/guardians need calm him down. Autistic people are usually very nice people 

Only time will tell if he is gone for good in prison. Right now I'm just gonna assume that he is still out there and that we will be seeing possible posts from him sometime soon. He can't go a day without posting. 

So far there are no new posts from him. I hope he got what he deserved and got sent to prison today. If we don't hear from him by tomorrow then it is safe to say he is incarcerated.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

So now you are talking about harming others with the suicide hotlines.  You are a special kind of stupid to do such a thing.  You've been abusing these hotlines for some time now and still haven't realized that they tape every call and as mandated reporters they have to, by law, report any call that contains claims imminent harm to the caller or any other person.

There would be a certain delicious irony if they did report this to the court.  But since 99.9% of the stories you tell are total BS you'll go to court today and be sent back to you parent's house to continue wearing your ankle monitor and spew your garbage several times a day on YA.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being and inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

Source(s): Update for others following this troll. He isn't in prison there is a post in law & ethics that is a continuation of his BS threats and vienamese fiancee trolls.

After some of the stuff you’ve posted, people have every reason under the sun to prosecute you...