Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

They say that every life is important but nobody cares about mine?

I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel so alone and nobody gives a crap if I disappear.

I care, hang in there kido. 

Don't do any foolish things. Every life is important and valuable. I don't know what happened to you. But keep in mind that many of us here don't want you to disappear. Be positive and live life as you want. And someday, you will find the value of life and people who cares and loves you. 

Somebody that you never met yet cares and they won't stop until they meet you so don't give up.

I care, hang in there kido. 

Well, I can’t say that this will work for you but I recently retired and I lived in a big city. All my family is gone and I had no friends so I decided to pack it up and move to a small town. I have been here for about six  months now and I have never been happier. Smaller towns seem to have people  that are into having quality  relationships and friendships and they really seem to care. At least it just seems that way to me. Good luck though.

Your life is valuable. Please observe yourself and try to see the good things about yourself, and improve your good qualities. Also see what kinds of activities you enjoy, to find out what you are good at.

• Zoozu

Your life is valuable. Please observe yourself and try to see the good things about yourself, and improve your good qualities. Also see what kinds of activities you enjoy, to find out what you are good at. Enjoy what you do for its own sake, not to impress others or gain approval. For example, playing a sport or game gives you a feeling of joy  just in the movement of your body; it doesn't matter if no one is applauding. Learn to appreciate and love yourself. You are a unique individual--there is no one like you. As you gain more confidence in yourself, you will see that you can reach out to others and help them and encourage them. This will give your life even more value. Don't hide your light!

• Marc

I care.  We are all important.  If you dont like how things are, change them.  No one will do it for you, you have to do it for yourself!

• kelvin

you need to start caring about your life and stop caring about others

🥴🙄😊

We're all in the same boat, hun.

Usually those who cry at funerals, dont cry out of remorse for the deceased. 

They cry out of guilt for not being there when they should have.

In other words, humans werent meant to carry the worlds problems on our shoulders. When someone dies, we mourn because we couldnt beat off human nature in not caring.

🥴😊 Something I realized at my mother and fathers funerals. 

I was the only one who didnt cry at my mothers. But I took my fathers death hard. 

🥴 I spent every waking moment for the past 28 years taking great care of my mother. But my father was always away for work. So... I rarely spent time with him. 

All my parents enemies came forth to bury them. And took their deaths pretty badly.

Do you know why? 

🥴 Because they treated my parents like absolute shxt when they were alive.

Long story short....... its not in human nature to be genuinely compassionate.