Which is the best and worst Nintendo system ever made?

I like every Nintendo system ever made. I just want to know which system is the best and which one is the worst. 

Best: Gamecube

Worst: Wii

my fave is nintendo 3ds. my least fave is nintendo switch.

The best was the Wii.  The worst was the Gamecube.  

yes            

Worst: game boy micro

Best: switch

IMO Super Nintendo would be the Best.

Wii U the worse, but only because it was misunderstood.

They were releasing Wii U games for years on the Switch acting like they where new.

Nintendo has produced a bunch of crap.

The first Gameboy Advance had no backlight and almost impossible to enjoy even with the add on light **** thing they wanted you to buy.

Makes you wonder who is testing their stuff before it hits the market, do they care?

HAHAHA, It's Nintendo.

Even that I know this I still buy Nintendo, hahaha.

BTW I grew up in the 80s 2600 lifestyle.

While the jury is out on the best Nintendo system, it's likely a toss-up between the Wii & the Switch.  The main reason is that both systems have positively disrupted the gaming market by expanding the customer base with user-friendlier controls while keeping their more hardcore (& loyal) customers pleased.

The Virtual Boy, while geared to be a portable console, the unit was a bit too heavy to be a wearable unit (generally requiring the usage of the included stand, which hampered it portability) & utilized a red monochrome display.  While the display was done as a cost-cutting measure, it was a bit harsh on the eyes & required players to take breaks every 15-30 minutes (which an auto-pause feature was built into the system to enforce this) to minimize eye strain.

The console only lasted about 6 months before it was discontinued within the US.  Nintendo didn't attempt to revive 3D displays until the 3DS (with it's auto-stereoscopic 3D upper display), although they did make a few prototypes (like a 3D display for Gamecube) that died in development.

I like the snes the most. Final fantasy 3 (or 6) kept me up all night during the school year. I once played the game while writing a research paper. 

I think the Wii U is the worst system. It didn’t really add anything new from the wii. The tablet wasn’t that great. 

Best system: Probably the Switch

Worst system: The virtual boy. Not the Wii U would you believe