Keep getting irregular heart beat on not blood pressure monitor. Not sure what to do. I was at the ER last night because of it ?

Every time I check it’s it shows irregular heart beat on my blood pressure handcuff. All day yesterday. Gone to the ER they did EKG and blood work and CT chest x ray and that was it. They discharged me with nothing. I just checked again and again and same thing. 

Josh....from reading your multiple medical issues, over the past 2 months, I can say you may be magnifying your symptoms. Your concern is excessive, as is your frequent calls to 911 and ER visits.

You need a family provider who can calm your fears and perhaps, treat your anxiety about health issues. I would suspect you are in your 20s. 

At age 66 myself, I have never been to the ER, no surgeries, no EMS 911 calls.

And we wonder why health care is so expensive. I would suspect you are not on a health plan of your own, perhaps Medicaid (welfare).