Pat asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Will you ever accept His Biden as president?

I won't. Anybody with an ounce of intelligence or integrity knows Trump handedly won this election. Biden couldn't attract flies to his rallies. He hid in the basement almost the entire campaign. The plan to steal the election was activated once it started to become apparent Trump was going to win. 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Nope. The Democrats keep doing these things where they falsely accuse Trump for something the Democrats are actually trying to do. Biden is one of those examples. They made an illegitimate president, and now congress and SCOTUS are both acting like they are also illegitimate. So what they were complaining about during Kavanaugh is what they are doing right now.

Back at the time during the Kavanaugh situation, I entitled this photo "Democrat attack on the constitution", and that is what they do continually. I think they are threatening about half of SCOTUS severely in order to get them to comply to their demands about the election fraud. 

No, never!!  However, it doesn't matter what I think, I have been living out of the country since Obama.. I did not accept him either.

Biden manipulated things by having some post he won before all were counted.  You really think all journalists are honest.  Let me tell  you a thing or two and my cousin left this field to document birds and those threatened by the environment.  One day her ancestors get even for how gift they gave me was treated. You think Indians not important guess again. 

OH LOOK EVERYONE ANOTHER BUTT HURT DEPLORABLE 🤪🤪🖕🏻

Full agreement. Going forward, I'm using the phrase "Fake President" on a daily basis just before I click-off to another channel. 

I certainly do, I voted for him.  

Again with the rally size comparison?   Cleary Joe DID NOT need  a rally!

We voted for him ANYWAY.

get over it, Trump lost fair and square by 7+million votes,  Just because you spout it, does not make it true, over 60 court cases and Trump appointed judges threw out the allegations, DONALD J TRUMP IS A BIG FAT ORANGE LOSER

Okay... I am an independent. I am a centrist. I voted for Biden because we need to switch gears. 

Biden won. There was no stealing the election. Election stealing does not work that way as it does in Russia. 

Biden is going to work from a centrist position. He will work with the conservatives. 

• Mark

And you need to start using fact checking sites.