Poll: What do you do when you see a spider in your house ?

• 3 days ago

Squishy Squishy. 

• 3 days ago

Nothing....just go away from the part or repulse the spider. Simple!!

• 3 days ago

If it's small spider like a money spider i ignore but if it's one of those large hunting spiders you see darting across the floor then i would crab a piece of tissue to try to catch it and then chuck it out the window.

• 3 days ago

I pull out a machine gun and let hell break loose

" DIIIIIIIIIIIIE "

and miss the spider completely but i empty a million clips into every where LOL

no walls left,  ceiling in tatters,  just empty shells and loads of damage ^_^

lol

• 3 days ago

If it is a brown recluse or black widow, I kill on sight. Any type of wandering spider, such as a wolf spider, I put outside. A house spider, I leave alone

• 4 days ago

Scream first then have a look at what kind it is 

• Nicole
    4 days ago

ill get rid of it........

• 5 days ago

Usually I leave it alone, unless it's a rain spider (huge things, as big as my hand), or a sac spider (small, but their venom can cause serious damage).

I kill sac spiders, and take the rain spiders outside as they are pretty much harmless

• ?
    5 days ago

I get spider spray (to kill it) or I get a shoe and smash!!!!

6 days ago

As long as it's not a tarantula or a brown recluse, the most I would do is scream. I would not kill it.