Which Bike will be more comfortable for women?

which motorcycle will be more comfortable for women gear or without gear?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There are too many variables to answer your question such as her height, experience, and confidence. 

Most women, including myself, are totally happy with geared motorcycles and I have a FZ1 and SV650S so would find an automatic bike very strange to ride and you don't get the engine breaking from automatic transmission bikes.

• 3 weeks ago

Relies upon inseam length.

• 1 month ago

Pretty much any of them with a custom seat

• 1 month ago

Test ride them and see. "Gear or without gear", makes no sense. Say something people don't have to try to guess the meaning.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

IDK. Depends on how tall she is. How much she weighs. How long her legs are. Duhhh just like a man.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It depends on her height, experience,  confidence and style of bike she prefers.

There are too many variables to answer this question without more details. 

I ride a FZ1 and SV650S and those bikes won't suit every woman.  The FZ1 is a tall bike and I can't put my feet flat on the ground, so that will obviously not be suitable for any girl under 5 feet 7 inches. 

They would be better off with a cruiser, but may not like them so, as I say, more info is required here.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends on inseam length.

• 2 months ago

It mostly comes down to personal preference - plus all women aren't the same size.

You should always ride with full gear, minimum = sturdy boots, jacket, gloves, and a full-face helmet.

• Anton
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

A Vespa, or if you are cheap, an Asian scooter.

With a step-through bike you don't have to swing a leg over a saddle.

Modern Vespas are automatic, no pedals, no problem with shoes.

You keep your modesty when wearing a skirt or dress.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

......a fat tail, of course.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.