Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Do you personally believe in psychics, extraterrestrial life, time travel, and the existence of other alternate universes? Why or why not?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• 2 months ago

Yes and No. Because do you really think that we're the only intelligent life in the Universe.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. Lack of evidence. The only exception is Time Travel. 30 some years ago, I had a professor that worked for Raytheon. He was part of a team doing studies on that. He told me that they were using lasers & once the laser flashed before it was turned on. A skip in time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I believe some people have weak psychic powers (not me). I am uncertain about extraterrestrials.  Time travel? No. Alternate Universes? I'm uncertain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No.  It's just not logical to me.  Things have to make sense for me to take them on board and these don't.

• 2 months ago

I believe what’s demonstrably true. So, no time travel.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why worry about things that have no conclusive proof of existence. 

• 2 months ago

Psychics, no.

ET, yes but we've yet to encounter them. 

Time Travel, we're travelling through time, one second at a time. 

Alternate Universes, likely, but we will never be able to interact with them. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

extraterrestrial life is an almost certainty, how it evolved etc will depend on the atmosphere.

Time Travel is a theoretical possibility, but as we don't understand yet entirely how time works I don't think it will happen for a very long 'time'

Not big on Alternate Universes. 

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Democrats are an example of time travel by Neanderthals.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.