Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Do you personally believe in psychics, extraterrestrial life, time travel, and the existence of other alternate universes? Why or why not?

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

Yes and No. Because do you really think that we're the only intelligent life in the Universe.

No. Lack of evidence. The only exception is Time Travel. 30 some years ago, I had a professor that worked for Raytheon. He was part of a team doing studies on that. He told me that they were using lasers & once the laser flashed before it was turned on. A skip in time.

I believe some people have weak psychic powers (not me). I am uncertain about extraterrestrials.  Time travel? No. Alternate Universes? I'm uncertain.

No.  It's just not logical to me.  Things have to make sense for me to take them on board and these don't.

I believe what’s demonstrably true. So, no time travel.

• kswck2

Why worry about things that have no conclusive proof of existence. 

Psychics, no.

ET, yes but we've yet to encounter them. 

Time Travel, we're travelling through time, one second at a time. 

Alternate Universes, likely, but we will never be able to interact with them. 

extraterrestrial life is an almost certainty, how it evolved etc will depend on the atmosphere.

Time Travel is a theoretical possibility, but as we don't understand yet entirely how time works I don't think it will happen for a very long 'time'

Not big on Alternate Universes. 

• Kevin

Democrats are an example of time travel by Neanderthals.