Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

How disappointing was Trump to you in the last 4-5 years?

really disappointing with covid

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not near as disappointing as the left. While they are keeping everyone’s attention on Trump, they are making plans as we speak to completely change our country, constitution etc.  And all of this is happening, because mind numbed idiots are not paying attention. If the country falls, you have no one but yourselves to blame.  

• 1 month ago

Stock market went up and I made a lot of money... I was not at all disappointed.

• Edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not at all he did many great thinks and-worked for free.

• 1 month ago

On a scale of 1 -10, close to 50

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not at all. I fugured he's f*ck everything up and he did.

• 1 month ago

He got many very good things done..things that the idiot  Biden will now tear down.  Can't say I liked Trump the man.. too crass.. but for the first time he actually accomplished things.  Most others are so political they can't get our the  White hose door without help!

• 2 months ago

I'm most disappointed in my fellow citizens that decided to follow and support the unqualified, unfit, and unworthy person that is trump.

• 2 months ago

Disappointing in the sense that he could rise above his manifestly-obvious character flaws? No, not disappointing, because I never seriously thought he could do it. I've known narcissists, and I know they almost never change. They can't. No, I just feel sadness for what this petty and small-minded jackass has done to our country. 

As for his promises--locking up Clinton, building the wall, making Mexico pay for it, 4% annual economic growth--I knew those were lies he tossed to his base to stoke them up, so I never thought anything would come of them.

• 2 months ago

My disappointments  are centered mostly on his personality, which attracted more backlash than the inevitable backlash he was going to receive. And his fiscal policy. Speaking to the latter aspect,  I give poor grades to every President since Reagan in varying degrees. Even Clinton with his admirable balanced budget didn't do enough about the debt. 

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I thought he'd be bad.  But, was shocked at just how incompetent and how undisciplined  he turned out to be.  I thought that perhaps he'd rise to the occasion a bit.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.