how can I become a model when I am 29 years old?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Become 29 years old.  (Seriously, models are usually washed up by that age: most start in their late teens, and work until they are in the late 20s.)

• 2 months ago

With us and different offices you will likewise locate your home as a model more than 30 years of age.

• 2 months ago

You can became actriss not model.

The young ladies lease work at 30 years of age. The equivalent for footbal player.

15, 16 years of age and the young men to be footbal players, as messi, neymar, runaldo, cristiano runaldo

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You’re too old to be a model

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I think that every work has a perfect time and there has a limitation 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can became actriss not model.

The girls rent job at 30 years old. The same for footbal player.

15, 16 years old and the boys to be footbal players, like messi, neymar, runaldo, cristiano runaldo

• 2 months ago

I don't think there is an age limit. Folders are full of women of any age. Women in their late twenties are often seen modelling for demure senior clothing. They rarely use senior ladies to make the women who are buying feel younger. You don't need to be stunning either. I would approach some respectable modelling agencies and ask if they see potency in you. I mean look at those "ugly" models these days, it's like anyone can be a model these days because of cultural marxism. Maybe if you are obese or have vitiligo you get extra points, lol.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You'll need a really good portfolio to send to agency's, these can be very expensive. Depending on what type of modelling you're interested in, there's height and weight to be considered. You do not need to be skinny, there's a market out there for plus size models. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What starseed said, you also have to look younger than 29. Consider a diet with leafy vegetables to have the best skin. When you have the look part down, look for a photographer to build your portfolio. 

• 2 months ago

You have to look beautiful or exotic. You have to have a nice (skinny) body. And you have to have the moves.

Research more about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.