Why people don't normally worried about reason for being rejected?

Me, I do want to know. Preventing to have more rejection in future by different group.

Example: me and a friend go to one dance club. We never been there before. When we enter, the bouncer at front let us enter. We only stay and dance for 10 minutes, next different bouncers kick us out. Told us to leave. We don't know what we did wrong. I started to argue with one bouncer then he called 15 more bouncers assist him and tell us to leave go away now.

Anyway I told friend I would want to keep argue and make them call police on us and have us arrested for trespassing so we can questioning the bouncer as a witness stand to questioning why let us enter then kick us out 10 minutes later and we didn't do anything wrong or illegal. We just being nice and polite. But friend was go nooo nooo nooo just leave go to different place to dance.

You got point about their rights to make me leave, however I'm thinking about preventing from get kick out again at different place. If I understand everything with this place then I will know what to expect at different club.

Favorite Answer

They don't have to give you a reason to leave. You can't ask them on teh witness stand as you are going to be arrested for TRESPASSING, which is covered under the they told you to leave and you refused. You weren't trespassing when you were allowed in. You weren't trespassing when you were told to leave. You were trespassing WHEN YOU REFUSED TO LEAVE. So when you attempt to question them like that the prosecution will object and the Judge will likely agree that your question has no relevance. 

I just don't go to clubs. Never been rejected in my life.

• Toruko

Try church dances as they have no bouncers.  Show Jesus your moves.

• ?

Simple. When you arrive, ASK the bouncer:

What behavior is unacceptable, leading to being asked to leave the premises.

Your reason for asking this question is why you were rejected.

I mean rejection happens but I think it is healthier and more respectful not to give reasons to another esp if they are nice. Obviously if they are evil then tell them off but if they are ok no need. It is always best to respect another's dignity. However obviously if someone hit you and you reject them then it is ok to tell them off/ to go away. 😊💪

• Robin

Sounds like a crap place and not worth going to 

"Fifteen bouncers?"  My goodness.   What's the problem?   You were leaving anyway.

• Kerri

Well a club is a privately owned entity and as such can bounce you out for any reason they seem fit whether you were being nice and polite or not. They also do not have to give you a reason why they bounced you and don’t have to answer your questions once police are involved. If a private club calls the cops because you refuse to leave peacefully, I guarantee that the cops will side with the club owner 100% of the time because it’s privately owned. You may truly not have intentionally done anything wrong but the owner doesn’t need nor owe you a reason for removing you from their establishment. Sucks if you were just trying to have fun and really didn’t cause trouble but that’s how it goes when you’re dealing with property owned privately. The owner can legally have and enforce any rules they wish concerning their property and that includes removing others from their property for any reason at any time. They could have had you arrested for trespassing and disorderly conduct and the bouncer would not have been expected to be a witness to anything concerning your time in the club. And even if they had been questioned they would almost always side with their employer or risk losing their jobs so the smart thing to do is leave peacefully. It wasn’t worth going to jail over.

Wrong category?