Agree or disagree: being obsessed with China is healthy?

• 2 days ago

Unhealthy if you support the CCP.

• 4 days ago

healthy until you get SARS and COVID , the chinese eat dogs , muslims beat dogs 

4 days ago

Fixation is rarely solid. Indeed, even Confucius and Laotse said that the center ground is consistently the awesome. For this situation the center ground with the Middle realm ;)

• Well...China poisons the earth, sells contaminated products, rapes the land of natural resources, sends weaponized viruses to G8 countries, kills and harvests activists who speak out against the Government, lies/pays off  EVERYONE who has a voice in the media, owns and censors media outlets...I think  its safe to say: Yes it is okay to be obsessed with a Country that is trying to kill and control everyone on this planet in a very neo Nazi like way..

• 5 days ago

doesn't really care about china , has enough problems already to worry about ..as far as i am concerned china van do what they want anyway ..

5 days ago

Unhealthy. Jealousy of another's success is not good. We Americans are responsible for our own problems.

• 5 days ago

I'm not fixated on Wedgwood or some other brand I simply like a decent cup of tea.

5 days ago

Being obsessed with ANYTHING is unhealthy.

• 5 days ago

Obsession is not healthy.  Having a lively interest is very healthy.

• 5 days ago

I'm not obsessed with Chinese men I'm more interested in their women that's about it like for instance I'll go to the Chinese restaurant in order two egg rolls and then sit down and watch the girl bend over and do a whole bunch of other things but now I have to do it for the outside because of covid-19 because they won't let you stay inside

Source(s): Who doesn't love those Chinese women so tight so sweet