Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Why don’t companies appreciate our business anymore?

I owed 5k on a credit card, instead of paying the minimum payment of $120

, I paid a whopping payment of $1500. You would think they would send a thank you email, or call and say wow that was a monster payment! I received no response or any positive encouragement. Same thing with my rent, I never get a letter thanking me for always paying early. Never even a phone call saying that I am great tenant. When I was in Walmart yesterday they didn’t want to ring up my groceries in the electronic department. I told them that I have been shopping at Walmart for 15 years and still she didn’t want to do it. She kept saying sir please take it to the front where she knew it was a long line. I had to yell at her and demand a manager who eventually told her to ring me up. 

Clearly everyone missed the point. First of all I am 28 years old and I am a grown man. My point is that we need more appreciation for our business when we give companies our business. I know credit card companies don’t care how much I pay, but what if they did? Would you feel better getting an email thanking you for paying on time and paying more? Imagine shopping at a store since you were a child and they won’t even ring you up so you can avoid the line. 

5 days ago

Best LLC formation guides from https://llcguys.com/

Big whoop!

You pay your rent on time (paying early means nothing).

You pay off your debt more than the minimum (helps you more than it benefits them - you will have to pay less interest)

You had a meltdown at Walmart (Check out r/entitledpeople)

You are a 28-year old child, not a grown man.

Fictional writing is not your forte.

Nobody thanks anyone for paying down what they owe. It's a thing adults know but that kids don't understand,  apparently. 

As for your juvenile tirade at Walmart the reason you're supposed to go to the front is so you don't shoplift on the way out.  Maybe next time you can do the proper thing and not upset anyone with your entitled ***.

Sounds like you were in the generation where everyone got a trophy,  No one cares if you pay the minimum or more, in fact if you pay only the minimum they make more money off of you.    Walmart employees only care about making it to the end of their shift, they don't care how long you have been shopping there, you acted like an entitiled brat.  get over it

You expect a thank you letter for repaying 1/3 of the money you borrowed and for paying your rent before the due date?

Let me guess, you have a whole shelf full of participation trophies from your childhood.

Shut up, kid. If my credit card called me when I make my payments, I would be livid.