will a part of programming die?

As I see a lot of people now are able to create their own website using GUI like wix and Wordpress, or for creating games people now use unreal engine and it's a software wich doesn't require any knowledge about programming. So my questions are this: will web developers and game developers "die" ? 

ps: idk maybe it's a stupid question, I'm new to this world and I am concerned about starting a career or not

No, it can't die.

Perhaps, one day, when we have Artificial Intelligence writing itself.  But in the meantime, jobs that use the mind are generally more resilient than those that primarily use the body.  So if you're choosing a career, I'd recommend one that uses intellect.  (That doesn't apply to those who were born to do a particular thing - but you don't sound like one of those.)

When I started work some 40 years ago, chip design was very manual compared to nowadays, where it's more like programming.  But as certain jobs dried up, I was able to move into other areas, as I already had a technical base.  It could be the same way with programming in the future.

never.

some of the sophisticated tools, machinery, progs can be written in BASIC - its all logic they're all the same damn thing to me.

instructions for a computer to follow. thats all it is.

of course we can 'pack up' our code into modules, functions, libraries etc

but still, it all boils down booleans,  something is either true or false.

0 or 1

on or off.

that is all there is to it.

programming can be 0 or 1 = false

because programming cannot ever die.

how do you think the universe works ? there is some 'logic' in how everything managed to pan out in the end, out of all that chaos!

also study Game Of Life and look into Cellular Automata.

Your eyes will open when you realise how relevant programming and the concepts of 'on' and 'off are to everything  ever, anywhere.

• garry

anyone can write a program by simply typing it in with word , you dont need any special program , just some are to tight to pay for a programmer. people dont need wordpress  just makes them feel big , i use an old language names sausage , its 15 years old and still writes site pages .

Rephrase your question. What do you mean by "die"? Parts of language join together to form a language. How can a part die?

With the passage of time it may be replaced with another simpler way but it can't be eradicated forever.

'will web developers and game developers "die" ?'

Yes, just like everyone else on the planet. Death is unavoidable for all life-forms, it's just a matter of when, not if.

Programming will play its role in customization done for users. Every platform has its drawbacks. So there will be certain languages to solve that problems and making the experience best for users.

Blueprints is a form of programming just more visual, and you still need to be familiar with programming concepts. That is if you don't use C++ in the first place, if you want to have full control you will always need programming.

• Chris

Judging from the absolute deluge of newbies on stackoverflow I'm pretty sure that the opposite is the case.