How do I tell a dnd group I want to leave? I'm DESPERATE ?

This DM is a first time DM and player. He ignores responses like "my character is scared, he runs to tell the party what he saw" and decides to run the game how he wants. He also mixes up a lot of information ("oh, the person turns into a creature and fights you" and an hour later "you still need to find and talk to that person") and doesn't fix it, just pretends it doesn't happen. He has a handful of issues and the party is unbearable. One girl has a working mic but still screams everything. Her normal talking voice is literally cut off by discord when she tries to say anything she's THAT LOUD. I'm going crazy playing with them. How can I GET OUT?

politely dismiss yourself say thank you and proceed to leave

I would simply tell them (the entire Group) that you are leaving as you are not enjoying the game anymore.

Go Leroy Jenkins with your character

Say to them "I would like to leave the group." If they get mad, just leave anyway.

Not sure why this is difficult? Is there some additional info here? If you don't want to play, don't play. "Sorry, I don't think this is the game for me. Have fun!" or "I won't be able to join you this week, sorry." 

As for confusing DM and screaming player, why aren't you comfortable speaking up? Are these people strangers who you don't know very well? Are they long-time friends who you don't want to make angry? 

In a good D&D group, with decent people and/or friends, you should be able to say, "Turn your mic level down, please, Screaming Elf." Or "Hey, DM, I'm really confused. You said I need to talk to that monster but I already talked to them an hour ago." 

The DM won't learn to be a better DM without feedback. Maybe talk to the DM separately (just the two of you) and remind them that D&D is sort of like doing improv in a theater - everyone participates and plays off of each other, you're not just following the DM's "script." 

You don't have to make it a big old angst-filled deal. You don't need to explain your reason for leaving. You don't have to lie.

"It's time for me to move on, leaving this group. I've enjoyed myself and I bet I see most of you in the future. You want me to play tonight or take off?"

• drip

This is not that hard. Sorry guys I don’t have the time to game with you any longer.   Thank you for letting in your group. 

My daughter and her husband play D&D. They are in 2-3 groups. People do come and go. 

Find a group that is better suited to you.