How do I remove a skin tag? ?

I've noticed that I have a skin tag a mole, I can't tell, right next to my anus. Obviously it won't be easy to reach back there to take it off so how do I remove it?

Favorite Answer

--  You need to see your family doctor and be referred to a dermatologist. The dermatologist can determine if it is a mole or a skin tag. That is the method/procedure here in Australia.

--  Usually a skin tag is removed by "freezing:" it with nitrogen. It is something a dermatologist regularly has in his office whilst a family doctor would not.

--  If it is a "mole", the dermatologist may do a biopsy to see if it is malignant and possibly cancerous.

• 1 week ago

Doctors surgery can freeze skin tags off. Simple procedure.   A little stingy but not bad. Very successful 

put tea tree oil on it, it'll fall off

Go to a doctor.

go see  a dermotologist about it

Dermatologist. Don't go poking around there yourself. They might have a cream or chemical that claims to remove it, but due to the location I would not do that