Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

A lot of people dislike me but I don’t know why ?

I’ve been dealing with this for years. I’ve never really gotten an answer yet. One time I was at the mall, and for some reason these group of girls acted like I was infected. They kept laughing, and they didn’t wanna come near me. When they walked past one of them looked up me up and down and called me a “fat kid” it ruined my self esteem for a long time, and unfortunately I wasn’t even fat back then. I’ve been once called ugly by this in the grocery store as she walked past me too. I’ve had friends who would internally dislike me, and would either set me up, or compete with me by asking “whos prettier, whos boobs are better or bigger” or whatever. Everything I did was wrong or I’d be judged by them. Another group of friends that I have often talk about me behind my back, they leave me out sometimes, and they tend to try to offend me. There has been another incident where I was being laughed at cause of my breasts by a group of random girls, one of their friends went up to me to tell me that they don’t like me, and they didn’t wanna tell me who they were. And it’s just very weird. I don’t know those people, and I don’t do anything wrong. Sometimes I get weird looks, or people would give me a death stare. I am relatively quiet, never in drama unless they try to put me in it. I’m laid back so I try to let it slide cause I just don’t wanna bother. I don’t know what this could mean, it’s very frustrating. I don’t believe I am a rude person, I haven’t done anything rude. 

There is nothing wrong with you at all. You are at that age when a young girl is insecure and sensitive about her appearance. 

You just lack confidence and have low self-esteem. Do not take any notice of all those losers who laugh and mock you just because you don't live up to their high expectations. They are already beneath you.

I encourage you to use positive reinforcements when you feel down or upset about others making fun of you. Say to yourself that you are a good decent person and no matter what others say or do will not affect me. 

Find a good role model in your community to look up to and study how they behave in society.  

Everyone hates me too! I think a lot has to do with envy! It's funny though I am not rich nor famous. I have no talents to speak of. I just find it weird that someone would envy me and hate me for it.

People can be mean. You don't have to really do anything and it's not your fault. But sometimes it pays to go with the flow. Try to tweak your image a bit and see their reaction. Try one little change a week and then observe. Think of it as an experiment. It could be fun.

People are naturally haters and will look for excuses zjq

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Funnel

I'm thinking theres probably at least one person you know, maybe more, that understands your world because they live in it too. Those are your friends to journey thru the stupid crap that can be so funny. 

• garry

dont worry its there problem not yours , they dont like the truth .

They are free criminals to hurt and harm others.   

I have no mercy for those. 

Avoidance is best. :) the more they stalk the more they are committing crimes and they will get caught in the end. Anyone who supports that is also a criminal as normal people don't support that. 

There are many mean and stupid people around.

Do the best thing,ignore them.

Other peoples opinions are nothing but their opinions.  It just doesn't matter.  Don't let these things bother you, let them slide off your back like water off a ducks back.  Don't let it stick in your mind to haunt you.  Some people are just cruel & mean.  They like to tear other people down.  Pay no mind to these stupid people, they have problems too or they would n't be saying these things.

I have a long face & in school I was called horse face.  Nothing I could do to change my face.  God gave me this face for a reason.  I had to pull myself up & face these ugly people with self confidence & ignore them.  I was picked on in school, too.  But I survived it.  People can be down right mean.

• Matt

Maybe because you ask stupid questions