WHO IS NOT GETTING THE COVID VACCINE AND WHY?

I can't wait to get my covid vaccine and get things back to normal as possible but who is not going to get the vaccine and why?

I refuse it first the fetus stem cell tissues will in fact alter your DNA and thus affect future generations

No. Don't know if it works. My mom says that it could give me some other type of infection and that I'll be used a test rat.

It’s not in my area I don’t think. I’m also panic attack, will kick punch and claw level scared of needles. So I’m probably going to have to knock myself out before getting it.

I will not take the COVID vaccine. I simply do not trust it. I am 68 and have never taken any prescription drug. and never will; just too many possible terrible side effects.

I'd rather just tough it out. I am going to die one day. ...and I will not even know I died, because I will be dead.

What I'd like to ask antivaxers is whether they'd be prepared to live like this for the rest of their lives? With constant lockdowns, unable to travel anywhere, compulsory masks, everything shut, unable to go out for dinner or even a drink, businesses closing for good all the time, record unemployment? Not to mention all the people that will keep dying of Covid. Because if enough people think like them and don't get a vaccine, then we are never going to get back to normal. The vaccine is our only way out of this hell.

• Carrie

I will not get the vaccine. It isn't a conspiracy theory about what is in it like some. I also haven't had a flu shot in 10 yrs. #1 The flu shot has been around for a long time and people still get the flu. Every year we are told it doesn't cover the strain that is going around. People still get it and die.  #2 I feel like I want to wait to see the long term effects of this vaccine on those who have received it. 

I'm absolutely going to get it for the reasons you stated. What will hold me back is my position on the priority list -age and general health. Although I do have a couple chronic problems they aren't serious enough to push me to the front of the line they keep me right on the middle of the line.

This has nothing to do with Beauty & Style, try Health.

I'm not getting it because I'm not a brainwashed goy that does whatever the jew-run government of usa tells people to do.

There are people who had adverse reactions to it. Oftentimes the reactions to the "vaccine" were worse than the virus itself.

Vaccine preservatives often contain chemicals which are known to be harmful to humans. Such as mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, MSG, etc.

They FDA and other organizations which oversee vaccine distribution will NEVER openly admit "yes, these vaccines are known to harm children in X way" because then there would be trillions of dollars of lawsuits.

You think you're just getting a vaccine but you're also getting harmful preservatives injected into your bloodstream as well.

If you want to risk diminishing your health and mental capacity, go for it. I will not. It seems like you already have a diminished mental capacity so you might as well diminish it a bit more. 

• Barry

Those who are paranoid may avoid the jab. Like you I can't wait to have mine.