Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 month ago

Is The conservatoire of scotland good? And is Glasgow a nice place to live/study?

I haven’t heard much about the drama school and am unsure as to whether I want to move to Glasgow- Is Glasgow a nice place ?

Glasgow has a reputation as a friendly city, and it's well supplied with everything you need for a pleasant and enjoyable life - music, art, drama, opera, ballet, fantastic restaurants,coffee shops, bars,pubs,  world class museums, architecture, parks , the river Clyde, and access to some of the world's loveliest scenery a 20 minute train ride away.

• Cogito

Yes - it's one of the best.  Places will be extremely hard to get, though!  I've heard they get 6,000 plus applications every year for about 26 places.

Personally, I wouldn't want to live in Glasgow but it's as good and bad as any other huge city.