Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

If Trump can't run in 2024, do you accept Don, jr. as a pale substitute?

Favorite Answer

the trump name is forever shot . 

He is not as orange as Dad, so yes, he is a pale substitute. I still wouldn't vote for him, or Ivanka, or Eric either.

Why not Ivanka?

For the rest of my life I will accept anyone who is not a communist like the dems are now!

You are not God and better be careful what you say because what if God of planet earth sees this and you cannot control the votes and your subterfuges will be exposed.  Maybe you have to accept fact he is not going to leave and the whole voting process needs to be redone.  In 2012 knew of some who were sending in some vote by mail and in person too.  These need to be checked in person and put in a computer program so the cheaters can be thrown in jail for sedition against the government and my gender should be the counters of the votes because they care most about the kids.  Only evil demons want to hurt the innocence of little kids. 

• RICK

I wouldn't  vote for anyone named Trump for sewer cleaner

I wouldn't  ever again vote for any Republican for anything

Source A life long registered Republican from 1969 until 2017

How about Don Lemon  . . . LMAO!

• Foofa

Seems to me Romney's gearing up to present himself as the rational Republican in the room for that very purpose. 

• Kieth

The Republican National Convention won't.

• P

Definitely not.  We only like electing geriatrics in the USA for president. He's got another 30 years to go before he can run.