Why dont the doctor wear gloves? ?

I took my child to the clinic and check on the tiny itchy bumps on top of his hands and when the 2 doctor come in the room. One doctor dont wear glove so he just put in hand sanitizer and touch the bumps on my son's hands. Should I be worry? Is the dr spreading something else on my child's hands. 

No, you don't need to worry and he'll be fine since the doctor sanitized his hands first. The doctor won't spread anything since they're required to always be clean, especially when treating the patients. 

The doctor that dont wear gloves must be deep in the middle of red country.

You call yourself a mom? Sorry to tell you I am a RN and as long as the doctor/nurses is not touching or dealing with fluids or waste, they typically don't wear gloves. Plus he needed to actually feel what the bumps felt like. You should know this from regular past exams, also we nurses AND doctors ALWAYS uses hand sanitizer, so HOW in the name of God will he spread anything with his hands if sanitizer was used prior to touching your son. Patients like you is what makes the medical professionals like us, pissed! You act like you know better than us when WE went to college for this NOT you.

The gloves are to protect the DR. from your son, not the other way around. They're only needed when there's a risk of contact with blood, urine, mucus, etc. And I guarantee his hands are way cleaner than your kid's.

You said the doctor used hand sanitizer. He is not spreading anything.  I expect he used his bare fingers so he could feel what the bumps were like.  This is part of the diagnosis process.  Skin disorders can be hard to identify sometimes, and he needs all the information he can get.

No you should not worry. Physical exam is not required to wear gloves unless the doc could come into contact with infected fluids, not the other way around.  Sanitizing before and after is all that is recommended for general contact. Many people actually do not like being examined with gloves for a routine exam and often you need to actually feel things.

Different strokes for different folks.