cody asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Vaginal bleeding?

So, I'm 2 days away from my ovulation date. I've been going to the bathroom, and wiping to see if I've been having any cervical mucus (I haven't, which is weird and I'm having anxiety about it). I just went to the bathroom and as I was wiping, I seen there was a small bit of bright red blood. Do you think I could have cut myself from the toilet paper by being so rough? I try not to be rough, but all day today I have been wiping a bit roughly. It burns a little down there, like there's a cut. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

No, you are the only person I have ever heard having anxiety about what when they are ovulating. 

-  It's not like we don't have a 180,462,211 things we can control to worry about, you want to add another one on to the list that will either happen or not and to be honest, you have actual no way of knowing.

Leave your lady bits alone. They don't need to be dabbed with a tissue all day long. 

If you are TTC and it doesn't happen within 12 months, go to your gyno for an evaluation.  Besides that, it's just going to be what it is.