What's the advantages of Apple over the others phones brands?

Favorite Answer

For moist people none. Just get a phone that has the features you want and will use and don't pay a dime more for a phone with prestige. 

IDK, but I used to be an Android user then I switched to apple 3 years ago and bought the iPhone 8 Plus. The only thing I can say is that iPhone has been far more reliable. My old Galaxy S phones would make it 2 years before they started having issues, and some could make it 3 years. My Motorolla phones fared worse. 

Normally Apple or high end phones have longer range antenna in them. I notice this with my Cherry Mobil. They are a better phone in most ways.  But shorter range to the tower. But cost 1/4th as much. I also notice this on lap tops. & use a external antenna on both. 

The advantage is that your wallet won't be as heavy to carry around because Apple will take lots of your money.

None. I use iphone but answer is none. 

There are no advantages. 

The ecosystem - having lots of Apple devices allows them to work together.

Functionally, they have no real advantage over other high-end smartphones.

The positive points I can think of are:

Apple make both the phone hardware and the operating system, rather than the phone hardware being from one maker and them having to customise generic software to make it work (Android OS, made by Google).

With Apple devices, the hardware and software are optimised specifically for each other, so better performance and fewer problems.

Apple have better control of their app store, there is less junk & malicious stuff in it than the Google app store.

And the one really big one:

They support the phones, with software / operating system updates, for as long as the phone hardware can work with newer software; five years or so from my experience.

Most Android makers abandon their products within a few months, or a year or so at most.

They have to re-customise each new release of Android to match their phone hardware, which is expensive and has the risk if introducing bugs, so they only do the minimum updates they can get away with.

[I have nothing against Android - I have an Android tablet, plus a couple of android phone for testing software; but to me a phone is an essential tool not a toy and it must be functional and reliable, which the Apple ones fit better.]

No real advantage if you are not already invest in the iOS environment, through an iPad, iPod, of an Apple desktop or laptop, especially having several generations of apps, free or paid, that you do not want to abandon, or happen to be looking forward to continue using.

Some families and friend groups all use Apple products, and it makes it easier to help guide the less techie members of those groups, if everyone is using the same environment. 

Some others have no problem with with using iOS, Android or other phone formats. So for them it's even less of an issue. Apple products are good, but in the end, they're just tools to be used. Use what's comfortable. 

I have always heard people non stop talking about apple smart phones and how they are the best ect. My Samsung S20+ has been just fine for me, I personally think it is a better product compared to the apple smartphone imo.