Elementary Education Degree Online?

There's a pandemic, as we all know. I want to earn a degree or certification to teach at the primary level. How can I achieve this? Is it possible to earn such a degree online at this time (especially given the circumstances)? I currently work at a private school as an assistant teacher, but I want to become a certified teacher. I have a bachelors degree in a different field (not education). I'm also TEFL certified. 

I guess I'm trying to figure out where do I go from here in order to earn a degree/certification in Elementary Education and if I can achieve this online whilst stuck indoors? Thank you to any who reach out.

"I guess I'm trying to figure out WHERE [do] I GO . . . . "

You can't ask a question in the middle of a statement.  

yes I think so. I agree with you.

Online degrees are going from strength to strength and they have become increasingly popular in recent years. The pandemic has driven a surge of interest in, and need for, virtual learning, with even traditional universities moving their instruction online.

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them
  • OTTO

Research programs that will allow you to receive your teaching certificate based on what you have already done. Contact one of the teacher federations for more info.

yes I think so. I agree with you.

Just wait. Most of us expect to be back to face-to-face classes next fall, or at worst next spring. You can start online. In fact, my university has offered most of it's education courses online for quite a long time. Student teaching will become possible again pretty soon. 

NOW- many states have waivers for people who have some expertise in teaching ESL. Look on your state's department of education website. It's possible that you could take the Praxis II test and get hired as an ESL teacher, with a couple of years to take the required education courses. States are desperate for ESL teachers, along with science, math, and special ed. If you got one of those quickee ESL certificates, you may have to study up to take the Praxis. 

i think thats possible