Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is 5'9 114 pounds okay? ?

Is this fat? I feel really fat... I make myself vomit after I eat sometimes. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It is quite thin actually.

• 1 month ago

You are not fat at all. Remember that health comes first.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, it's not fat. In fact you are dangerously underweight.  The normal weight range for your height is between 125 pounds to 165 pounds. You are not healthy and you need to gain weight. Please seek help. Vomiting after meals is associated with a disease called bulimia and it is extremely dangerous especially when combined with extreme anorexia. 

Please seek help. It will be very hard but it will be worth it in the end, you will be healthier, happier and your self worth won't be tied so closely to your appearance. I'm speaking from the others side of bulimia and anorexia. I feel ten thousand times better now than I did then. I have a husband, friends family, my kids are adults and I have a good life. All the good things happened after I got the bulimia under control

• 1 month ago

Actually that is underweight, due to your height!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you're female you are underweight.  If you are male you're grossly underweight.  If you are convinced when you look at yourself naked in a full-length mirror that you are fat, then you are suffering from a mental problem that CAN kill you.  Think of that like being told you have cancer.  If you seek medical treatment and it is successful, you'll survive.  If you don't, you won't.  Google "Karen Anne Carpenter".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.