Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Do you think a very slight tooth gap is unattractive on a female?

A slight tooth gap can't be any reason for such ugly look. In fact there are different parameters to justify the beauty of women. There is much possibility one woman can be ugly in your perspective but might be beautiful in another way, as everybody has own perspective in this regard.

No, not at all. 

• kelvin

if any guy finds a woman ugly because of that reason that explains why he is single

A tooth hole can make your grin look somewhat, all things considered, surprising. There's nothing amiss with that in case you're somewhat of an unpredictable character who wouldn't fret seeming as though it. You simply need to recognize that you'll never be considered traditionally attractive or delightful, and go with it.

Yes. I have a very, very wide tooth gap. I hate it, so I'm getting braces.

Personally, it's normal but if they want to have a bright and attractive smile, they can have the dentist fix it. 

Im black and have one but it gets bigger overtime if you try to close it with a filler which is even worse. I don't think anything about a tooth gap beauty wise. 

• Niki

unattractive 

get it fixed.  it messes up your bite and will eventually get bigger.

• ?

Check out Stacy Abrams.  She is a Georgia politician.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Abrams

Decide for yourself.

Depends on the female, but I couldn't really give a rat's a## about a slight tooth gap