Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Do you think a very slight tooth gap is unattractive on a female?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

A slight tooth gap can't be any reason for such ugly look. In fact there are different parameters to justify the beauty of women. There is much possibility one woman can be ugly in your perspective but might be beautiful in another way, as everybody has own perspective in this regard.

• 1 month ago

No, not at all. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if any guy finds a woman ugly because of that reason that explains why he is single

• 1 month ago

A tooth hole can make your grin look somewhat, all things considered, surprising. There's nothing amiss with that in case you're somewhat of an unpredictable character who wouldn't fret seeming as though it. You simply need to recognize that you'll never be considered traditionally attractive or delightful, and go with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. I have a very, very wide tooth gap. I hate it, so I'm getting braces.

• 1 month ago

Personally, it's normal but if they want to have a bright and attractive smile, they can have the dentist fix it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Im black and have one but it gets bigger overtime if you try to close it with a filler which is even worse. I don't think anything about a tooth gap beauty wise. 

• Niki
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

unattractive 

get it fixed.  it messes up your bite and will eventually get bigger.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Check out Stacy Abrams.  She is a Georgia politician.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Abrams

Decide for yourself.

• 1 month ago

Depends on the female, but I couldn't really give a rat's a## about a slight tooth gap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.