Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Why do muslims hate dogs?

They say they are dirty and impure

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Muslims do not hate dogs. In Surah Kahf of the Glorious Qur'an, the Companions of the Cave had a dog. By the way his name was Qitmeer.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Not only Muslims but a lot of non-Western 3rd world countries have no respect for dogs.  Part of it is jealousy, they see that in the West dogs have easier lives than most people in their 3rd world countries and they can't understand that.

• 4 weeks ago

it is a decree from their prophet. they will still lie to cover up what their prophet says

• 1 month ago

ALL Muslims I know are definitely CAT people!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not really, We have dogs

• 2 months ago

In doing farm works , Muslims keep dogs as watchers for their sheep farms. Are you Ok, by the way.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well black dogs are ordered to be killed in hadith. Outside that killing dogs became obsolete later. You can have a dog for some reasons like farming or herding sheep and such things. Other than that having a dog as pet means you get 2 qirat taken each day. Which i assume is not good

• 2 months ago

They do not, I have dogs. The Quran speaks positively of dogs. The Quran talks about the pious people of the cave [who took shelter there], and how angels were there and the dogs were there with them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.