Refused entry?

I remember once one of my Male friends who had a sex change tried to get into a nightclub but the bouncer at the door refused him entry and said to him "not a chance your getting in"

Even though my mate had a sex change you can tell he used to be a man.

From the bouncers point how come letting him in would not be good for buissness?

Favorite Answer

simple -- unattractive.  the bouncer's job is to keep trouble outside and beauty inside so the beautiful can hook up with each other -- that's what sells drinks and thus provides the money to make the place run

I support Trump but I do support gays lesbians and transgender. His actions were IGNORANT andWRONG. They do not bother anyone and should have the same rights as every other American.  I suspect that those who have never known anyone who has suffered from gender identity and those who think that they are righteous don’t have a clue. I went to school in a small farm belt community with a Friend who is transgender and this person was popular, president of the senior class valedictorian. As most young people at the time I didn’t understand transgender. I knew that this person was gay and that was fine. As most young people at the time didn’t have a clue what gender identity was I made jokes about transvestites as did this person.  The day of graduation they left and moved across country and and didn’t have contact with anyone when we from the Catholic school in their class for 8 yrs found out that this person had gender assignment surgery everyone of us were happy and completely supportive. I then recognized their incredible sadness and the intense suffering over the yrs that knew them there is evil in every group of human beings who molest and rape. I know people who have been molested by the same sex so I do understand that they considered that person as gay so there is bias against gay in their case but none who committed these heinous acts are gay they are EVIL. Being able to use a bathroom of their gender choice is such a simple thing that gives them acceptance and I for one feel secure having them use my children’s public restrooms. If anyone can recognize a false transgender using this to gain access to my child it would be true honest transgender.  I wish I would have been there when your mate was denied access I would have found a crew to stand and defend your mate.... although I don’t know you, I wish you happiness.  Remember 10 minutes of wonderful and bliss is so much better than a lifetime  of nothing special and sadnesses. 👍❤️❤️❤️❤️

He had a sex reassignment, yet you keep saying "him."  Interesting.

Private business.  They can refuse service to anyone.  

Maybe it was ladies' night?

• TB12

Part of the bouncers job at a very popular crowded nightclub is only to let in the beautiful people,, the ones that enhance the clubs mystic as a place for the "it crowd",,, if it's that obvious your friend was a male then he must not be a very attractive female and thus not a choice of preferred club clientele.