Brad asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

When will COVID 2019 end?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Never as long as people are willing to go along with this charade it will continue indefinitely

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not exactly a software question.

• 1 month ago

The virus is never going away. This is due to the virus expanding into new strands.

Source(s): My mom
  • 2 months ago

Not exactly a software question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

when will it start?  I haven't seen a single person get really sick from it since the overreaction started in march or whenever.  I'm assuming you're talking about all the madness that's going on.  Anyway, probably when people get smarter.  Even if there is spread going, pandemics usually go away when there's herd immunity.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you assuming there's someone who knows what day in the future every single person in the world won't have COVID anymore? Come on man, ask a better question.

• 2 months ago

The virus will take time to completely vanished. Hope it will be ended by this year. Thanks.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hard the covid-19 vaccine can make you a zombie so i don't trust it. 

• 2 months ago

Probably not this year. There are still a bunch of people who refuses to get the vaccine. 

The injection rate is still way behind. I think it’s only 10 million people that have been vaccinated so far but you need 2 shots to have 95% efficacy. 

Herd immunity is anywhere from 70-90% which is a lot. Take the best case scenario and say it’s 70%, that’s about 230 million people that needs to have gotten the vaccine. Natural immunity only lasts for about 6 months so getting covid and recovering doesn’t really help. 

Moderna said it’s vaccine is good for at least 1 year so we’ll have to repeat this again next year if the vaccine doesn’t provide a permanent solution. 

• 2 months ago

When the snowflake generation find something else to overreact about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.