Brad asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

When will COVID 2019 end?

Never as long as people are willing to go along with this charade it will continue indefinitely

Not exactly a software question.

The virus is never going away. This is due to the virus expanding into new strands.

Source(s): My mom

Not exactly a software question.

when will it start?  I haven't seen a single person get really sick from it since the overreaction started in march or whenever.  I'm assuming you're talking about all the madness that's going on.  Anyway, probably when people get smarter.  Even if there is spread going, pandemics usually go away when there's herd immunity.  

Are you assuming there's someone who knows what day in the future every single person in the world won't have COVID anymore? Come on man, ask a better question.

The virus will take time to completely vanished. Hope it will be ended by this year. Thanks.

I hard the covid-19 vaccine can make you a zombie so i don't trust it. 

Probably not this year. There are still a bunch of people who refuses to get the vaccine. 

The injection rate is still way behind. I think it’s only 10 million people that have been vaccinated so far but you need 2 shots to have 95% efficacy. 

Herd immunity is anywhere from 70-90% which is a lot. Take the best case scenario and say it’s 70%, that’s about 230 million people that needs to have gotten the vaccine. Natural immunity only lasts for about 6 months so getting covid and recovering doesn’t really help. 

Moderna said it’s vaccine is good for at least 1 year so we’ll have to repeat this again next year if the vaccine doesn’t provide a permanent solution. 

When the snowflake generation find something else to overreact about.