Riddle: What happened when the cowboys traded their beans with Native Americans?
- RRLv 61 month agoFavorite Answer
It caused a big stink
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
I just HOPE they DIDN'T listen to JACK!!!........😂😂😂😂
- JackolanternLv 71 month ago
It was a win-win for the Indians. They traded tobacco for beans and sit around the campfire farting and laughing while the cowboys got cancer.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
They got a Manhattan Transfer.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
They realized that something had been methane from their diet.
- RickLv 71 month ago
exploding tepee's ?????
- BarryLv 61 month ago
A splinter, a clinker or a blowout.
- Benny FitzLv 51 month ago
The indians got the wind.
- Anonymous1 month ago
They had to eat them raw because they didn't know HOW to cook them!