No radio kits for 2006 Infiniti M45/M35?

So, Best Buy says no, Crutchfield says no. Am I going to have to rig my own dash kit for an aftermarket radio? 

I'd just buy another factory radio, but then I'd only have a CD player.

I envy that you're young, but I don't envy that you're stupid and lack basic internet search skills. This is obviously way above your competence level so take it to a professional installer

Instead of replacing the stock HU for an aftermarket HU, it's time to take the 2006 vehicle into the junkyard and invest into a NEW 2021 vehicle.

Since the climate control module is built into the stock radio you'll have to buy the climate control module kit that is available somewhere. If you just install an aftermarket sound system without it you won't have any AC or blower motor function.

Get a bluetooth receiver so you can play music from your phone.  Tons being sold in Amazon.

Tell us what's wrong with the stock radio and what you want that you don't have. There's likely another way to get what you feel you need and not have to replace the stock radio. There's always splicing wires as a method of installing a new radio and that can work as long as you look up the car wiring diagram for that.

Most likely the reason you can't find that you're looking for is it doesn't need any of it. That car uses a standard double din sized head unit, so direct fit should not be a problem. as far as the wires, most likely the car uses ISO 10487 connectors which are a universal standard that has become more common in the last few years, especially in japanese vehicles.

Depends upon what you mean by “radio kit”. 

If it’s just a wiring harness adapter then that’s no problem. It’s pretty much standard Nissan gear. Although some satellite components such as remote displays might still not work.

But if you’re looking for custom fascia plates then you’ll need to approach a specialist fabrication company as the numbers of M45/M35 models sold were pretty low and there are now so few 2006 examples that manufacturing and stocking fascia kits will leave them hogging valuable shelf space gathering dust until many get thrown away or sold rock bottom at a loss dealers specialising in NOS (New, Old Stock).

The good news is that custom fabrication can now be *vastly* cheaper than it once was due to the widespread use of 3D printers and 3D scanners.