James asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

How many people have died from the covid 19 vaccine in the United states ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Zero

None

No one

• 2 months ago

dewcoons: The question was how many people died from the vaccine, not from Covid-19.

I happen to believe the official numbers for both are inaccurate. As there are manhy documented cases of someone whose cause of death is clearly NOT Covid-19, that tested positive after death being counted as Covid-19 related deaths, I suspect any cases of death caused by the vaccine would be counted as caused by Covid-19.

I have all the scientific qualifications of the typical Yahoo Answers user, which means ZERO official qualifications.

• 2 months ago

One doctor in the United States died three weeks after having the covid vaccine. It's being investigated so far it appears the doctor had a blood disorder. 

• 2 months ago

None. It is safe. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

None.  All the anaphylactic cases survived.  One oerson( doctor) has died after receiving it, but there is no proof the vaccine was the direct cause

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not enough.                 

• 2 months ago

The official count is close to 300,000.  However in many states if the person have COVID 19 at the time they died, it is listed as a cause of death, even though they may have died of something.  Also there have probably been a lot of deaths where they person was not tested and the death was not counted.  So we do not know the actual number.

But we do know that it is far short of the 2.3 to 2.5 million that were originally forecast to die from the virus.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.