Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Having a pregnancy scare.Ex “hookup buddy” cut things off with me and he blocked me. How do I tell him and when?

He blocked me Bc I was basically not accepting his choice to just remain friends and not sleep together anymore.

We were having unprotected sex. I really wanted to be with him he didn’t. I know it’s dumb we were doing it unprotected but I can’t change that it happened. I didn’t really get my period and I’m afraid it was implantation bleeding. I’ve been feeling weird and i dont know if I should tell him what I’m going through or wait for results. Im scared 

No reason to contact him unless there is a positive test.

Implantation bleeding, if it happens at all, is a dot or two of blood, not enough to be mistaken for a period, so it is likely you had a period and are not pregnant.

wait and contact him for child support

• Helen

Wait. If you tell him and it turns out to be a false alarm, it will look as though you lied. 

You can buy a test from the pound store. Why are you putting it off?

Geez. What part of "unprotected sex" do you not understand? If you're pregnant, you're going to be all alone. Don't think that's going to get him back. I know someone who works in Labor and Delivery. A large number of the mothers in her unit have no father showing up- the guys have headed for the hills at the mere mention of pregnancy. You still have options- for now. 

You DO NOT say anything to him until a DOCTOR has confirmed a pregnancy.  

You would just sound desperate and weak.  

BTW - implantation bleeding is a few DROPS of blood.  If you needed to use a pad or tampon to avoid staining your underwear - or if it lasted more than one day - you had a light period - not implantation bleeding.  

• helene

You're acting like a bunny boiler already. If you tell him you THINK you're pregnant, you're going to look even more desperate to get him.

He's not going to comfort you, you know. Grow some dignity. Take a pregnancy test and only if it's positive do you tell him.