Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

How easy it is to make $2,000 a month net profits on Ebay as part - time? ?

If you are interested in a easy, fun online business training opportunity to learn how to leverage social media platforms to market in demand products- and that is much more lucrative than eBay, check out my website at www.ginacampbellmarketing

I have been doing this for 3 years now (after I was let go from my 20 year corporate career) and decided I wanted to be my own boss and have NO LIMITS on my income.   

This is a FREE Training presentation that provides all the details.  

My Results: I easily earn over 6 figures per year working maybe 7-10 hours a week (even during a pandemic!).  Everything is moving online nowadays. This is not a get rich quick thing of course...you have to follow the training and be coachable etc.. but I was earning a few thousand dollars per month within 2 months of following the step by step Training system

If you'd like more information, please CLICK my link and give me your name and email. www.ginacampbellmarketing.com

NOTE: No obligation. This is NOT a job, it's a Training System that is free to review and then costs a small fee to join my personal coaching group. 

Best wishes & stay safe.

Cheers,

Gina  

• JJ

Not easy. eBay does some marketing, but if you want to make that much you'll need to drive more traffic to your listings. You'll be part-time marketing and part-time fulfilling, so it will be a full-time job. 

Given how high the fees are on Ebay????!!!!

• Judy

Not impossible, but difficult.

99.99%+ could not do it full time.

About 20 years ago I made a few hundred a month for 6 months or so. Barely worth the trouble.

I knew someone years ago - a long time ago, who made $25k every year on eBay.  This person did it for a few years, consistently making $25k.  That was in about 15 years ago.  I lost track of the person so I can't update you.  But he never made more than that.  $25k was it.  Since it was so long ago, you should be able to do much more than that now.

You need to learn to walk, before you can run.