Are you going to go out and protest on inauguration day?

Will yo go to your state capitolto do it?

Favorite Answer

No, I am honestly going to go out to church and pray for our poor country and what is going to be done to it.

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• RICK

Since Trump will be gone I'm going to party like it was 1999

I am going to celebrate the defeat of fascism and the return to the rule of law.

I'm not going to waste any of my time or effort protesting what was a fair and legal election process. There was no voter fraud. If there was then the evidence would have been presented to the courts in those dozens and dozens of lawsuits which were essentially nothing more than desperate attempts to flip the results so that Trump's ego and feelings would be spared. Face it, Trump lost because enough people got tired of him for any number of reasons. I was tired of him before he even took office. It was his big lying, egotistical motor mouth that did it for me.

• david

I live in the capital city of my state, about 2.5 miles from the capital building.  Nothing will happen here.  The state is strongly republican.  There will be much pissing and moaning, but the repub. goernor will have the Natl Guard out in full force and will shoot any --- ANY -- protestors that try to take over the building.  This state 150% backed Trump, but we don't believe in the BS that Trump called for in DC. = = = I am already in the state cap.. but won't bother to go protest.  What is the point?  Trump won't do crap to help me or anybody else.  Trump is only out for Trump.

No and No.

I'm not going anywhere near a bunch of extremists EVER if I can avoid them.

And that is regardless of their political agendas.