Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

What’s stopping me from marinating my T-bone steak and sirloin cuts in a strawberry yoghurt marinade,garlic,bay leaves and white pepper ?

Update:

vanilla- but why is it illogical in your opinion? Because it’s different? Or scientifically a bad mixture due to ph/ etc? 

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Boy you're really full of yourself aren't you?

Yogurt on steak? That sounds gay and discusting.

You must be a liberal. Lol

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Nothing. I say DO IT! I not only want you to waste your money, but also, suffer the consequences.

• 1 month ago

Nothing is stopping you

Just as nothing would make me want to eat it. 

Marinating with yogurt is not unheard of but flavored yogurt is sweet not something I want with a marinade for my steak. 

Garlic , bay leaves, white pepper are all fine. 

If you do decide to use yogurt it does have a tendency to alter the proteins in meat so if left for a long time the meat can become mushy. 

Also to properly sear the meat wipe off the yogurt and pat it dry before you put it in the pan or on the grill. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

DO what you want, just don't ask Me to eat it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

no you use plain unsweeted yoghurt with garlic and black peppers or else its o sweet , hates the fruit or the sweetness of  yoghurt . or can try some a mixture off black and white pepper only as a meat .

• 2 months ago

Well bruh, there's obviously nothing stopping you from doing that if you want to. Your kitchen, your recipe. Have at it.

• 2 months ago

Your taste buds.  I wouldn't be a fan of the sweetness of strawberry, but go for it. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

DO what you want, just don't ask Me to eat it.

• 2 months ago

Nothing's stopping you but you.

• 2 months ago

Only what "liberals" in Berkeley or Brooklyn tell you that you "should" be marinating it in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.